ComfortKeeper - Personal Care Aide
As a In Home Caregiver you will be expected to provide the following:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Clothing Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Grooming & dressing guidance
- Recreational Activities
- Periodic review with family
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc.
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
Comfort Keepers is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to withholding your taxes and contributing to your social security, we offer paid ongoing training to keep you up to date with the latest modes of in-home care. We are very selective and if you think you have what it takes to join our company, please apply.
Companion / Homemaker Requirements:
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following:
- Current Florida CNA license or 75-hr HHA certificate
- Level 2 Background Check
- TB test less than 6 months old
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Business and personal references